Sunday 14 December 2014

Welcome To The Book Season

Hello world!

It's me here blogging to you all about...well...writing.

Why, might you ask? Because I love writing and I want to talk about it. It's sort of like me and books — I love sharing my opinions with whoever will listen.

Of course, I'm not a professional writer and shouldn't be regarded as one, but I know a fair amount and hope that at least one person will get something out of this blog.

Keeping with the whole idea of being anonymous online, I'll be writing to you all under the alias The Book Season. 

You can also find me at heartscrowns,blogspot.ca where I blog about books because book nerds and writers go hand in hand, right? I'm on Twitter @TheBookSeason and @HeartsAndCrowns, on Instagram @TheBookSeason and @HeartsCrowns. My FictionPress account is For The Love Of Writing, in case you're interested.

Okay then, I think that's all. If you'd like, share this blog with you're friends and subscribe. It helps me out a lot. :)

Keep writing!

- The Book Season

No comments:

Post a Comment